Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Merry Christmas! ... To Me.

Before I start, I just want to say how amazing Vampire Diaries is! If you don't watch it (which I'm sure most of you don't because it's not v. popular here) then I suggest you start, if you like the concept of vampires and 'forbidden love' etc.. but not in such a sappy manner as Twilight! And the fact Ian 'smoulderhalder' is in it doesn't hurt either! ;-) Anyway...

Thank you Boots for your generous 3-for-2 offer!

Bronzer and highlight swatch above.
P.S - I'm going away for a week tomorrow to Bilbao so I won't be able to post for a while! :( I'll do a post or at least mention the trip once I come back...

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. The vampire Diaries is my TV show ever love it !!! I also have serious Elena hair envy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the show. And I am Ian's absolut biggest fan. Oh and his eyes ! He has the most beautiful eyes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! He is soo hot and has the most amazing eyes...
    I can't wait for the show to come back on!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch it and I love it.
    Have fun in Bilbao and Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes its soo popular in england. and you are late lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i know but when i was ill i just watched random shows nd i heard bout it before but i wasnt that interested
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete