Thursday, 18 November 2010

Style Crush: Kim Kardashian


Sorry to those who don't like these posts, but I've been on a bit of roll lately ;-)
Today's style inspiration is Kim K. She's pretty controversial, but surely everyone agrees she has good style?! Although she has a stylist, she still manages to look effortless and chic, which I love. Her classic look is a blazer and jeans combo. blazer + jeans =
I love all the Kardashians' style, so look out for more of these! (or don't.) She has the kind of wardrobe in which you can mix almost anything and it'll match! I must admit I model a few of my outfits on hers, but that's not to say I don't have my own style! The one thing I don't like is that she wears fur, but nothing I can do about that.
What do you think about her style? Boring or unique?

xoxox



5 comments:

  1. I loooove that girl's style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same

    as u can probably tell ;-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love her style! I have SUCH a hard time knowing what i can and can't pull off so i stick with jeans a t shirt... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, you should go for w/e style u feel comfortable in!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot!!!!
    Soo good page..
    NIce post
    TüpBebek

    ReplyDelete