Sunday, 14 November 2010

“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world”

-Bette Midler

I know this quote has been widely misunderstood, but either way the quote means the same thing, if you wear fabulous shoes, you are fabulous! lol
Anyway I purchased these shoes last week on 'Big shoe boutique' (yes, this is the downside of being tall!) for really cheap,as I do for most of my shoes. They are a size 9 and fit pretty darn well. I'm considering doing a shoe collection post, as I don't want to do a multitude of posts on shoes, when I can fit them all into one post. :) So these ones have gorgeous silky leopard print lining and scrunched zip detail on the toe area. What do you think? I think I may have found my new school shoes...

xoxox


2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaas I can SO imagine you wearing them.
    I'm thinking with leggings, an oversized knitted jumper and a glam bag - OH YES.

    Lots of loving ♥

    ReplyDelete