Monday, 22 November 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!



They say a dog is man's best friend, but what about women? Perhaps man simply means humans, but that's a lil sexist, isn't it? ;-)
Anyway I think women relate much more to pets, they comfort us and will love us even if no one does. So the reason I'm preaching this is because (as you guessed from the title.) it was my doggy's b-day yesterday! He turned six, and we got him when he was about 2 months. I love him to pieces, even though he does annoy me like a real brother! lol
Do you any of you have pets? Are you a dog person or a cat person?

xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday to your doggy! And I definitely agree! Dogs are so loyal and they will always love you no matter what (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog looked like a plushie in the first pic!
    It's adorable~~
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, haha thanks. he's a pekingese, so he looks a bit funny! lol
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww happy 6th Honey! you horny little thannng! I am not sure if I am a cat or dog person but I think I'd actually have to say cat :o
    anywhoooo give him a hug from me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol thanks :-)
    haha.he's grown out of humping a bit... i hope

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete