Friday, 22 October 2010

Brazilian Blowdry!

Apologies for the lateness, not that any of you know but I'm telling you anyhow! So, a few months ago (yes,that's how late I am!) I went in for a Brazilian blow dry/keratin treatment for my hair as it's severely damaged from heat and dye! It's supposed to last a few months, and I've definitely seen an improvement in my hair, I don't need to use so much product/heat on it now. I would recommend it to anyone with frizzy,dry hair. However it is quite expensive.
Anyways, that's all I can say really. I'm off to indulge in the frivolous 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'.
Toodles!

xoxox


3 comments:

  1. It looks great!:D Shiny and smooth!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks much healthier now!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete