Monday, 6 September 2010

2010 Vogue October Issue


Cheryl Cole. She's now on her second cover for Vogue UK,and I have to ask why? I understand she went through a hard time but is her reward really a magazine cover? You don't see doctors or firemen on magazine covers..... ah the celebrity life!


Regardless of my personal opinion, I do love fashion and magazines - put the two together and you've got relaxing bath-time! The cover to me, looks like it belongs on a spring issue, and it seems Anna's tried to portray Cheryl as very innocent. If you're interested the mag is on news stands now, and she talks about her ordeal.


What do you think of the magazine?


xoxox

4 comments:

  1. yeah, looks very spring/summery to me!
    still a pretty cover though, hehe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love cheryl cole! she always looks great and has a great sense of style too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, looks indeed spring/summery...I prefer Elle Magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE CHERYL COLE! just not the part that she offiliates with loreal. But i love how shes not american and irish instead shes like unique there are so many cheyl scrapes out there cus shes such a fashion icon. and i prefer cosmopolitain

    ReplyDelete