Saturday, 28 August 2010

YSL: Touche Eclait


Ok, so I know I said no more beauty posts (or rather, that I'm focusing on fashion) but is Yves Saint Laurent not one of the greatest designers ever? This I believe, has come to be a staple beauty buy for all women. If you somehow don't know what this is, it's basically a highlight and concealer for under eyes, the bridge of your nose... etc. This is my second tube, the first I was given for Christmas and I loved it so much and was constantly reminded by the media of my love, that I decided to repurchase it! ( + Boots points of £2.35!!)
If you've tried it, lemme know what you guys think, and if you love it as much as me!
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I sooooo want to try this but haven't managed to snap one up yet due to money! Might put it on the Christmas list to try it though!

    Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! i got it for my b-day and have been in love ever since! Its a really good bargain

    ReplyDelete