Monday, 9 August 2010

Westfield Haul!

A few days back, I went to Westfield with my Spanish exchanges and some friends. We went to literally all the shops, and we also went to see Toy Story 3, which is such a cute film! So, it's safe to say I have NO money left now! But honestly I think it's been well spent... I bought 5 pairs of knickers for 5 for £12, I've never done this before but my friend introduced me to it, and ladies, all I can say is you have to try this deal.
Next we went to Topshop, and since sales were still on I bought three pieces of jewellery, and a skirt (£30) my biggest splurge for a few months... all well worth it,considering I've worn all at least twice already. Last but not least, we stopped at H&M where I bought a gorgeous olive green cardigan with little green beads all over it. And also a lip gloss, which I know is popular at the moment, the style I mean, which is a little round lip gloss tub.
xoxox





6 comments:

  1. Aprovecha para entender mucho español.
    Me gusta el blog.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! I was just passing by and I wanted to say what a nice blog!! :) Come check mine out when you get the chance!
    www.inbellesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice blog!!

    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete