Sunday, 15 August 2010

Somewhere over The Hills...

...Lauren Conrad is working away at her upcoming third clothes collection. As far as I know it's her second ,or maybe first, collab. with Kohl's. The collection is said to debut in September, but pictures have already been released promoting the line! Have a look for yourself...
I have always liked Lauren's chic,simple style. She gives all her outfits such a panache! That's what I love about her style, she always looks so well put together, especially when on The Hills or at events. Some people dislike this quality about her style,saying she shouldn't try so hard and should go for the 'edgy' look once in a while, but personally I think her debonair style encapsulates classic elegance รก la Audrey Hepburn.

What do you think?

xoxox

5 comments:

  1. i love it! her style is so classy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, as i said before, thats what i love her for.LOL
    :P xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lauren Conrad. She is so chic all the time, and always looks classy.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her designs, really simple but chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yh! glad people agree with me :P
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete