Tuesday, 31 August 2010

The Emmy Breakdown







I haven't written or reviewed award show outfits in FOREVER. Excuse me. Btw today I just got back from a sleepover so my writing probably won't be up to my usual standards!
After seeing Emmy pictures online I couldn't help myself, seeing the stunning gowns (and LBDs!) I had to write about it. Not many bloggers comment on award shows, yet these are some of the most crucial fashion events of the year.
Let me start of with one of my favourites, Kim Kardashian. Yes, I have an unhealthy obsession with the Kardashians, but how can you not fall in love with their style? LOL She wore a beautiful Grecian style Marchesa gown, with subtle gold detailing around the neckline, I adore simple dresses, they make such a statement!
Next, I don't really know this woman, Maria Menounos, however she looked FAB in this Ralph & Russo Swarovski encrusted gown, the colour is lovely and so in season!
Last but not least, my third favourite is the ever gorgeous Heidi Klum, who wore a Marchesa black LBD and gorgeous matching shoes (love the necklace aussi). Marchesa is quickly becoming my favourite couture designer.


What were your top picks at the Emmy's?




xoxox

6 comments:

  1. love the first one! cute blog.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the heidi klum dress WOW!
    great blog!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! I know - shes gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. all dresses are great :)
    xoxo
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete