Thursday, 15 July 2010

The Hills Finale


First off, I just wanted to say as I'm leaving for holidays tomorrow (2 weeks in Spain) I am going to do a few posts today as I won't be able to for the next few weeks, so bear with me!

Anyway, did you guys watch the last ever episode of The Hills? I know it's been a cult show with tons of teenagers, including me! I've watched basically every episode and even own season 3 on DVD, in my opinion since Lauren left it wasn't the same. Since the show HAD been based around her life, but season 6 wasn't actually all that bad. I won't spoil the surprise for those of you who haven't watched it, but let's just say, the ending is not what you expect. I'm just glad they showed a true honest side to The Hills!

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I am disapointed with the ending. Not that I didn't believe some parts of the show were scripted but It totally changed the way I saw the show.

    It looks like Lauren and Kirstin are friends in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl yeah, I agree, the ending was a but wierd, but sad at the same time cos it was ending :(

    ReplyDelete