Thursday, 15 July 2010

Haircare product + new room




Sadly, my room is not complete yet and I still need the walls and some things fixed and redone, but after that I can officially style it and w/e else I need to do. I've already taken my before pictures.. Anyway I love room dec√≥r shopping, so I picked up this cute Marilyn Monroe frame for only £1.50! got it from AB Superstores, which is a cheap shop with tons of different things. I also got my hair cut last week and the hairdresser recommended this Avon frizz creme thingie, so I'll review it for you guys if you want, and I'm bringing it on holiday with me so (fingers crossed) it should help keep my hair manageable!


P.S this is my last post for two weeks!


Adios!


xoxox


5 comments:

  1. Nice wallpaper :)

    and well done on using Avon!
    cruelty free :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! thanks for your comment!!! I follow u!
    follow me too!!!<3

    francesca
    http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the hols sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I've been following your blog for a while and have been enjoying your posts, particularly the one on ruffles on the runway. We have a blog called Be In Style (http://pocketchange.become.com/category/fashion-and-beauty) where we produce daily coverage of everything from skin care products to fabulous summer dresses.
    I’d like to extend an invitation to you to post on Be In Style as a guest blogger where you can link back to your site. Information on guest blogging can be found here. http://pocketchange.become.com/become-a-guest-blogger Let me know if you are interested and I would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

    Currently, our blog averages about 1.5 to 2k unique visitors per day to the homepage (linked above) with users clicking through to an average of 500 single blog pages per day.

    Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested in this opportunity to expand your audience. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

    Kind regards,
    Briana Hernandez
    Briana.hernandez@become.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice product....and i would love to follow u...follow me too?

    ReplyDelete