Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Covent Garden Haul!
















For those of you in the US you may not know what this is,but it's basically a location in central London with shops, touristy places and a great place for a day out :) It's really lovely as it still has a lot of the original architecture and shops that have been there for ageees!
Anyway I went with some friends (who had exchange students with them) to Covent Garden and around Leicester Square. So here's what I got:
The Bead Shop which btw sells amazing beads,strings etc.. for making your own jewellery. I'll be making some soon so I'll post about that! Spent about £13 which is quite a lot but oh well!
H&M Light pink ruched dress/top (colour didn't come out well!) but this will look amazing with a tan... £7.99
H&M sheer gray tunic £7.99
H&M Cotton cream jumper £9.99
H&M Padded shoulder top £9.99
As you can see, I've been really impressed with H&M's newest stock, and I actually wanted to buy more but I figured it would be going overboard and plus I didn't have enough money!
xoxox





7 comments:

  1. Lovely blog hun. I followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choises, I loved your site.
    :)

    http://voudescarpin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower..i love these finds and your blog, check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your choices! they all look great! cant wait for an outfit post!! definite follower :]

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just saw your blog, its really nice...check out my blog and tell me how it is..yes i realy would like to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment!
    sure, i'll follow you ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete