Saturday, 10 July 2010

100% Random











Wow. So I stumbled across this picture on Twitter of a crazy wedding dress, from a well known blogger! And I began thinking, what would I want my wedding day to be like? This is probably a shock to you, as you know I'm 16. Wait, it's legal to get married at 16 right? Anyway I love thinking about the future, about what it would be like to be a mom or to get married ..etc. And I heard this strange saying ''It's weird how the person you're going to marry is walking the earth right now'' from the beloved Facebook. Well, the first thing I thought was, Well that wasn't the case for Demi Moore! LOL




Anyway that got me thinking more about what sort of 'future' I guess you could call it I would have. And how my life would turn out. I always talk about this with my friends, how many kids we want to have and all that. Anyway, I was looking through some pictures and found the most marvellous pictures. Wouldn't it be amazing to have something like these (pictures)? To mark the first day of the rest of your life....
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment