Wednesday, 23 June 2010

SUMMER







This post really doesn't have much to do with summer, but apparently since summer has officially started, I thought that would make an appropriate name. Since I finished (this morning was my last exam - speech and communication) I wanted to properly clean up my rooms, meaning I recycled all my unneeded notes and all the crap off the floor (not literal). I also re-arranged and cleaned up my room. As you can see, I organised my makeup and bits and bobs into boxes under my book shelf. I also bought new sheets (Matalan £17?) How cute are my pillows? LOL I also bought this mirror from Tiger, it looks nicer in person and once I use up some of my products I'm going to organise my 'vanity'. Anyway, that's all for now. Hopefully this may have been inspiring in some way for some of you?
TTYL
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment