Sunday, 27 June 2010

OOTD




I wore a M&S grey top with black ruffles on the front, and black designs around the sleeves and back. I love this top, it's quite simple, yet so easy to dress up! I also had on my beloved New Look skinny jeans. And this top is also great for the summer heat, as it's quite sheer. BTW my hair isn't actually that short, its just been put to the side so the zip would show properly. I think that bit is so cute and actually adds a lot to the top...
xoxox
Enjoy your summer!
P.S I forgot to mention I have on a Primark heart ring as well!

3 comments:

  1. I love your outifit and adore the ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay! m&s actually have some nice stuff - eh? :)
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ring too, this shirt is really cute!

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete