Wednesday, 12 May 2010

TAG: Top 5 Drugstore Products
















This a small I just wanted to do, because it looked fun! These are all things you can pick up at Boots, I didn't buy them all there, but I know their all common brands you can find at any 'drugstore'. I have more favourites, but I just wanted to do a few, and I might review the rest later..
Boots tea tree and witch hazel cleanser and toner
This was just a random buy because I had run out of toner, and figured I could use this as cleanser as well when I run out. It's pretty much for any skin type, and says it will get rid of all dirt and clogged pores, and I have recently noticed my blackheads have gone down.. It's also really cooling and your skin feels really clean after.
Umberto Giannini Colour care conditioner
If you read my previous post, you know I love Umberto Giannini, their products are really good quality, and although more high end drugstore, still affordable without breaking the bank! This conditioner especially helps my hair get back shine if I'm having a bad hair day, it also smells lovely. They have cute little tips on the back labels as well on how to get the most out of your hair.
Natural Collection Colour Foundation
This was a ridiculously cheap foundation, it was about £1.99! I figured it wouldn't be very good, and although I was right in some cases, I find it's better than some L'oreal and Maybelline foundations! They would leave my skin looking cakey but this is so liquidy it's spreads easily, it's medium coverage, so I have to use powder or concealer on top but it matches skin tones pretty well, and doesn't leave my skin too oily.
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Treatment
This is a godsend in terms of spot treatments, I unfortunately break out a lot, so this helps 'heal' the spots. If your looking for concealing them, this is not the product for you, this does however speed up the process and makes the spot 'pop' quicker. Gross, I know, but it's great if you need a day to fix your skin. You can also totally feel it working, leave it on for 8 hours (or overnight) and you'll see its fast forwarded basically a day in terms of your spots.
Last but not least, 17 Pure Finish Mineral Foundation
This is meant as a foundation, but it's so dark I use it as bronzer instead. It's one of the best drugstore bronzers I've used so far, it doesn't have those annoying sparkles some do, and leaves a natural glow, which is great for summer. I would recommend using a bronzer brush for this, not the sponge they give you, unless you want it as a foundation.
Anyway, that's it, sorry this is long but I wanted to properly review the products.
Enjoy, hope it helped!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment