Monday, 24 May 2010

Review: Maybelline Mascara




This is the Maybelline Define-a-lash volume mascara, which to be honest, I wouldn't have purchased or thought to review if my mum hadn't given it to me.So thanks mum! :)
on first trying it i thought it was a bit clumpy and hard to apply but i recently learnt a trick of wiggling the brush through your lashes instead of lashing it on, and also I wouldn't recommend using too many coats, just dip the brush in once and that should do! it definitely 'defines' my eyelashes and adds nice black definition. I don't have the longest eyelashes in the world so this wont look amazing on me but in my opinion i think its one of the best mascaras I've used.I'd give it 4/5 if you guys have tried it what do you think?
xoxox
P.S my skin's broken out recently so sorry about the spots but hey, its a mascara review not a skin care review!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your review- have you considered changing the middle of your blog background to white so it would be easier to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 mascara! That Maybelline mascara you have is awesome! nice blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete