Sunday, 16 May 2010

Review: Lush Cupcake face mask


Yes, I realise how silly I look in this picture but I just wanted to show you guys what it looks like on! Lush has a deal bring back 5 black pots and get a face mask free which I have to say, isn't the best deal but I love Lush so over time I've been accumulating these pots. So long as they have the sticker on them it can be any pots, I used up a shampoo (amazing! may have to review it soon) and the rest are face masks. I think I've used this one once last year, it may have been my first one from Lush. So, overall it's quite good. It made my skin really soft afterwards, so I would recommend it if your having a bad skin day and your skin is feeling bumpy, to make your foundation go on more easily. It smells really good too (hence cupcake, duh LOL) and is gentle enough for sensitive skin but has enough 'grains' in it to exfoliate your skin well. I'd give it about 4/5 stars. The only thing is its hard to wash off.
Hope this helps!
xoxox

3 comments: