Tuesday, 11 May 2010

OOTD


This is something I wore over the weekend, but haven't gotten around to posting about yet. I usually just wear sweats or casual clothes at home but I decided a change (no, not for the pictures!) to something nicer but still comfy. I'm wearing New Look 'jeggings' and a Zara top. I love the zebra, sort of tigery, pattern going across the top, it's one of those tops you can wear during the day and night. I thought my bracelets added a bit of needed colour to the outfit, the multicoloured one is from Primark and the black flower one is from Hong Kong but there are tons of these styles around.
xoxox
P.S - Check out my friend's blog

2 comments:

  1. you linked me :) why thankyou!
    and pretty bracelet btw :) gotta love a bit of primark..as posted on my blog hehehe
    xxxxx
    Olenka
    http://sprinklewithsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete