Saturday, 15 May 2010

OOTD (Kinda)




This is my first playsuit, or 'romper' whatever you want to call it.But ever since seeing some of my favourite celebs wearing them, and what a trend it's going to be for summer I had to pick one up! This I fortunately found in Primark which is lucky considering some designer ones cost over £100, and they are just plain, like the one I'm wearing! It was only about £12 and they had it in bright blue or pink, but I chose black because it's easiest to accessorise. I think for summer it would look cute with sandals or wedges and some gold accessories. What I like about them is you can dress them up or down. The only thing is this one is a bit baggy, but I guess it's better than it being super tight, right?
xoxox
P.S I love the little ties and belt thingy it has on the waist, don't you?

1 comment: