Monday, 3 May 2010

NOTD

I haven't done one of these in absolute ages, probably because I've not been painting my nails recently. I wanted to give my nails a rest. And no, I don't wear gel or acrylic nails but I think it's important to keep your nails in good condition between polishes! I kind of got out of it for a while but now I'm back in! yey (:
This colour I'm wearing is called Instyle Candy from, you guessed it, Instyle magazine. If you bought it recently you know they give a free nail polish. You can choose from (all Nails Inc) a bright red,browny nude or this lilac/pink colour. I chose this one because I already have colours similar to the other ones and I always wanted this colour. Instyle seem to give a lot of Nails Inc deals/freebies which is worthwhile considering they retail for about £10.50!
Enjoy!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment