Monday, 10 May 2010

Damaged Hair Remedies!




We all suffer from dry or damaged hair every once in a while, from
over-heating (style products),
or using too many products/washing it too often. I've had damaged hair for a long time, so I know how annoying and embarrassing it can be to go out with unmanageable hair. Now, that is different to uncared for, I definitely care for it, it's just so over-dyed that all I can do is wait for it to grow out...


So, I've been on the lookout for products (recommended first, of course!) and even natural remedies. I have to say, olive oil didn't work for my hair, I'll try it again when I have all natural hair but it didn't do anything conditioner couldn't do. Next, I tried a whole ton of hair serum,gel and oil, which also didn't do anything miraculous. But then, I came across Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, as well as Umberto Giannini which I used to swear by.


I picked up the pair at Poundland *cheapskate (:* for a shocking £1 each... I love this brand, it's not expensive and has a whole ton of products to choose from. I was a bit skeptical at first, because their products say 'for best use use with ''matching product'' so I assumed they wouldn't be strong enough on their own. However, after the first try my hair responded really well, it felt really clean and smelled really good as well. It wasn't very drying and the conditioner wasn't too thick and spread over my ends really well. Not sure whether it was because of my straighteners or shampoo, but my hair straightened nicely and seems more controlled.




Hope this helps you in some way!


xoxox
P.S - You can find this at Superdrug for £1.99 each.

1 comment:

  1. cool! i may try this out..or look for some bargains..did you go to the new £1 shop in the shopping center? happy to see a new post from you XD xxxx

    ReplyDelete