Monday, 5 April 2010

Trip Haul (:











Hey'all!!!!!!
I'm back from Hong Kong. I had the best time ever, I won't bore you with all the details about what I did, but as you can guess, it consisted mostly of shopping. If you guys haven't been there and are looking for a good holiday destination for summer or any vactaion, I'd really reccomend going there! It's like L.A mixed with New York or any beach resort and city!Anyway I'll post some piccies for you here, it's most of the things I bought, be warned I did buy a few sneaky replica designer goods ;)
What I got: grey quilted bag, ed hardy tshirt, flower print dress (its not actually this bright in real life),lace navy dress which i layered over a navy top, flower print skirt,ed hardy hoodie,marc jacobs bags and a few more bits and pieces which I may upload pictures of later.
Enjoy!
xoxox
















1 comment: