Friday, 16 April 2010

Time to Lilac


I
absolutely love this new trend, which is big for s/s 2010! It may not match everyone, but I think most people can pull off lilac, because it looks great on pale skin tones (like the picture on the left) as well as darker tones. It's just such a vibrant colour, and can really enhance your eyes. Paired with a bright/deep red like this lipstick, I think it works really well, as they contrast each other or maybe with a nude, light pink or coral. The picture on the right is also really gorgeous, I think I prefer this look, as its more muted and slightly more sophisticated. Wavy hair is also really in for the summer, which I think is so pretty, and reminds me of 1940's glamour.
Can't wait to try these looks out!
Enjoy!
P.S - Both these looks are from Dior.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment