Tuesday, 27 April 2010

SATC Obsession!

With the second movie in the SATC movies, it seems everyone is going crazy over this 'show'. Did you guys see the first movie? I did, and honestly I hope this one will be better, it was ok but from what I've seen the show was better. Now it is really being hyped up, at least it seems like that, I guess because it's a classic and everyone's heard of it. It's like Alice In Wonderland, they made a lot of 'movie merchandise' as I'd call it, all the shops were promoting it in some way. I don't think this is such a bad thing, but it sort of kills it, if they keep showing some kind of promotion for it. Just now I saw a debenhams ad imitating the four girls in SATC, and they have recently made shoes,perfumes,clothes.. you name it. Anyway, it comes out on my birthday which is good as I can go with friends to see it. I love those kind of chick flicks.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment