Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Trip!


Sorry I haven't been posting, sad excuse, but I'm just not inspired by anything to write about right now. I don't want to just put anything, to fill up my blog, as no one would want to read that! I won't be able to post anything for a while, as I'm going away to....

HONG KONG! woohoo! I am so excited, I leave tomorrow morning, I cannot wait for all the shopping trips there! And also because they have so many shops unavailable in the UK! I will definitely take lots of photos to show you guys, and I'll show you all the goods I bought (well, maybe not all of them, depending on how much I buy.)

Anyway, see you guys soon!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaah! How is it? I didn't realise you were missing the last day of school! Have a realllyyy brilliant time!!! Let me know what brilliant stuff you get when you go shopping :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete