Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Zero the Hero?

The debate over Size 0 has gone on for as long as I know, and unfortunately it's been a constant trend on runways worldwide. Personally, I think this is disgusting, and the only trends that should be going on are to do with hem lines and colours. Now, don't get me wrong, if someone is naturally skinny or slims down to a size 0 but feels healthy then thats not a problem. Obviously there will be natural women who fit this size. Every year we see these rail thin models walking the catwalk, and representing what? The everyday woman? No wonder sales have decreased for designer brands such as Versace, nobody can fit into their clothes! Although I have to give props to Mark Fast (who I've already ranted about!) for using plus size models in his first show.
I'm just glad more and more action is being taken to get back to 'normal'. What do you guys think about this whole debate??
xo

1 comment:

  1. the whole size 0 thing is Naaaaaaaaaaaaasty with a capital N! xxx

    ReplyDelete