Saturday, 6 February 2010

Kardashian Sisters for Bebe!

Some of you may know the clothing brand Bebe, its officialy American but they retail in the UK aswell. I guess you could say its our 'Mango'! If you love the Kardashians and fashion as much as I do, you will love this.And now the Kardashians are launching a new clothing line with them, and it debuts during Fashion Week! I have to say I'm not all that excited because there arent many places to shop for this brand in the UK. But still, I'm excited to see what they come up with because they all have such good style! Here's a sneak peek at the line!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Quite nice clothes...Love Keeping up with the Kardashians! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup same :) so addictive, i like that the clothes are simple so you can accesorise!

    ReplyDelete