Tuesday, 24 November 2009

OOTD



Sorry, I haven't done one in ages! I just haven't had time to take the pictures (as crazy as that sounds). So here's what I wore out a few days ago. I went for a 'Kim Kardashian' she's one of my style icons, her style is flawless.
I paired a grey rolled Primark blazer with a light grey H&M top and a white scarf. To balance out the look I added 'wet look' Ethel Austin leggings and suede tassle boots. I rarely wear accessories nowadays, so all I have is a vintage rose ring and a Gucci monogrammed bag. I feel like this was one of those days were you feel motivated to go top on trend, usually I wear whatever I want, and although I really like this outfit, I wanted to be more fashionable than comfortable.
Lemme know what you think!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment