Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Guess What!...



.....












These are the two books I bought on Amazon, guess how much they cost? £0.01! I know right? The packaging was £2.75 but that's still mas barato! I just love when packages arrive from online shopping or gifts, its so exciting, even though you know what it is. They always make my day..
I chose Legally Blonde because its such a classic, and I love the movie so I thought I'd try the book to see if it lived up to it's name! The second one, How to Be lovely - the audrey hepburn way of life - is kind of obvious. J'adore Audrey! So far I've only read the beggining of How to Be Lovely and I think it's amazing. I'll keep you updated on it. I'm now off to finish off the rest of my amazon spree. ;)
xo

1 comment:

  1. I bought How to be Lovely about two years ago and LOVED it...might have to read it again now :) lol I love Audrey aswell :D

    ReplyDelete