Sunday, 18 October 2009

H&M Style Picks


These are my
hm.com style picks, from the upcoming season! If you go to their website: http://www.hm.com/gb/fashion/fashionstudio__fashionstudio.nhtml you too can create your own look and choose your personal clothing to see which looks match! Anyway, as you know Jimmy Choo is coming soon to H&M with prices as low as £69 and a H&M store is opening close to where I live so I wont have to travel to Westfield so often now! I picked the silver dress because its a staple piece for the party season and its perfect for sparkling accessories and imaginative makeup! The lace dress is very in-style too and is a mix of grunge and glam, which I LOVE. And last but not least, unfortunately I wont be purchasing the leather jacket because when I went to try it on, it just didn't fit right. So those are my top picks...enjoy!
xo

1 comment:

  1. aaah! I LOVE the lacey dress!!! Id it's not toooo expensive...we'll see :D xxx

    ReplyDelete